Bones TV Show, Icons, Booth and Brennan, David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel

CAM: Why wasn’t I told about this?
BRENNAN: (chuckles) I encourage independent inquiry.
CAM: Your encouragement does not signify my authorization. If it happens again, I will take action. And I’m from New York, which means that I will take New York action. Am I clear?
BRENNAN: Not at all.
ZACH: I’m from Michigan.
HODGINS: Dr. Saroyan means she’ll make us watch musical theatre.
CAM: Wrong New York. I’m more from the get-mugged-in-broad-daylight tradition. This is not a high school science fair; this is the Jeffersonian Institute. Unauthorized experiments in forensics will get you fired.
ZACH: But…we’re Hodge-Podge and Zackaroni.
BRENNAN: And, they work for me.
CAM: You know, what I’d really like to do here is enjoy a meeting of the minds. But, if you insist on an organizational pyramid, I will be at the top.


Bones TV Show Bones TV Show Bones Graphic TV Shows

Bones TV Show Bones TV Show Bones Graphic TV Shows

Bones TV Show Bones TV Show Bones Graphic Booth Brennan

No comments: