Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 1

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Blank

Chloe: Do you recognize anything? I mean, the house or the cows...the tracto, anything?
Clark: You sure this is where I live?
Chloe: Um, you spend most of your time over there.
Clark: In a barn?
Chloe: Well, normal was never really your style, Clark. That was my attempt at humor. Sometimes I crash and burn. Sorry.

Chloe: He has amnesia, and he's having a hard time...
Lois: again?
Clark: What do you mean "again"?
Lois: Well, at least this time, you got clothes on.

Chloe: I'm gonna go to the torch and see what I can find out about amnesia.
Lois: Yeah, just leave Mr. Memory reboot to me. I'm getting to be a pro at this. But you know what? You're gonna have to put up with pb&j because that's the extent of my culinary skills.

Clark: Uh, please tell me I'm not related to her.
Chloe: No. I am. You live with her.

No comments: