A Hard Day's Night

Grey's Anatomy Quotes

The game..they say a person either has what it takes to play or they dont. My mother was one of the greats. Me, on the other hand, I'm kind of screwed.

Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty.
Five of you will crack under the pressure.
Two of you will be asked to leave.

- You got the nazi? So did I.
- At least we'll be tortured together, right?

- I thought the nazi would be a guy.
- I thought the nazi would be a nazi.

I have five rules. Memorize them.
Rule number one, don't bother sucking up. I already hate you. That's not gonna change.
Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers...nurses will page you.
You will answer every page at a run - a run - that's rule number two.
Sleep when you can where you can, which brings me to rule number three.
If I'm sleeping, don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying.
Rule number four..the dying patient better not be dead when I get there.
Not only will you have killed someone, you would have woke me for no good reason.

Katie Bryce is a pain in the ass.
If I hadn't taken the Hippocratic oath, I'd Kevorkian her with my bare hands.

I can't think of any one reason why I want to be a surgeon...
but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit.
They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands.
There comes a moment when it's more than just a game...
And you either take that step forward
or turn around and walk away.
I could quit, but here's the thing...I love the playing field.

No comments: