Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 20

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Jinx

Chloe: I didn't realize bookies made house calls, especially after-hours.
Mikhail: Well, I guess I just walked into the Lion's mouth, eh?
Chloe: What are you talking about? You're a first timer, and you show up at the end of the season, I asked some questions.
Mikhail: I don't think it is coincidence that you are Smallville's most notorious whistle-blower.
Chloe: Notorious, huh? I like the sound of that.

Mikhail: You just found my Achille's Heel.
Chloe: What? greed?
Mikhail: No, pretty girls with infectious smiles.
Chloe: I'm still writing the article.

Mikhail: I always get what I want.
Chloe: On looks, apparently, because your charm just ran out.

Chloe: It's alright Clark, you can stay.
Clark: I thought you had some self-imposed restraining order against me, does this mean you're talking to me again?
Chloe: No it just means I'm taking a chance on getting your Dr. Jekyll side today.

Lex: You sound awfully concerned about that for someone that let her walk out of his life.
Clark: I guess the whole 'If you love them, set them free' thing kind of backfired.

No comments: