Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 19

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Spell

You're nothing but an insect in my path... One to be crushed on the journey toward greater things.

Jonathan: Son, is there maybe a little something you'd like to tell your mother and me? Where did that come from?
Clark: From out in the barn. In the hay.
Jonathan: Clark!
Clark: It was magic.
Jonathan: I'm sure it was.
Clark: No, I mean... it really was!

Clark: It was Lana, well it wasn't Lana exactly...She was possessed by a witch, who then cast a spell on us, and... That's how that happened.
Jonathan: Son, I realize that after all, this is Smallville, but witches and spells... and... Magic?

Clark: Well it's good to have the old Lana back. Isabelle was...aggressively sexy.
Lana: Oh great. Possessed by an evil slut.

No comments: