Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 18

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Spell

Lana: I had to max-out my entire credit card to get it... But I couldn't resist, it was like it was calling to me.

Clark: Hey Lois, what are you doing here? why aren't you in school?
Lois: We're having a surprise party for Chloe's 18th birthday in your barn, remember?
Clark: No, I remember telling you you couldn't have it here.
Lois: Too late now! Everyone's already been invited, and you really don't want it getting back to Chloe that you rained on her shindig, That would hurt her feelings.
Clark: What?
Lois: Then I'd have to hurt you.

Chloe: What party?
Lois: Way to ruin the surprise.
Chloe: Oh you mean the party that you've been planning for the last month?
Lois: You knew about that?
Chloe: 'Hello!' Investigative Reporter, nothing gets past me! Except... why we're playing 'Wood Nymph' when there's a party waiting for me with my name on it.

- why are you so late?
- I took the scenic route. Love the view.

No comments: