Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 6

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Onyx

Clark: Chloe, what are you doing?
Chloe: Snooping where I don't belong. I'm thinking of making a career out of it.

Chloe: Clark, I'm fine, okay? Although, I still can't figure out how I survived the sky falling on my head, can you?
Clark: Well, the last thing I remember is I grabbed you and we dove underneath the lab table. It must've protected us from the debris.
Chloe: Good thing our ex-quarterback moves so fast.
Clark: Yeah, well, not fast enough.
Chloe: Clark, I can live with a couple of bruises, considering the alternative.

Clark: Right now I just want to make sure you're safe.
Chloe: I can... I can stay with Lois at the military base.
Clark: Perfect. Although, getting between her and the general while they're trying to reconcile might be just as dangerous.

Lex to Lana: As far as awkward moments go, this is definitely memorable.

No comments: