Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 7

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Lucy

Clark: Lois what's going on?
Lois: What do you mean?
Clark: You made us breakfast, you're offering to do chores...you want something.
Lois: No, it's called being nice.
Clark: Yeah, well if you were any nicer we'd starve.

Lucy: I know it's last-minute but I had this school break...and I'm willing to sleep in the barn.
Clark: Now that's okay, Lois can sleep in the barn.

Clark: Wow, that's impressive. What happened to Lois?
Lois: You're going to find that Clark's charm is an acquired taste, much like his sense of fashion.

Lucy: Well, thanks for letting me stay, I don't know how I'm going to repay you.
Clark: Well, just tell me plenty of embarrassing stories about Lois.
Lois: Funny guy.

Clark: Well you know you didn't really have to do that.
Lucy: I figured if I'm going to stay, I have to pull my own weight.
Clark: Lois, did you hear that?
Lois: I'm sorry, did you say something?

Chloe: Two Lanes under one roof, that's gotta be interesting.
Clark: I haven't had a hot shower in 2 days, the laundry machine is running nonstop, the phone line is consistently busy.
Chloe: Now it's nice having them around. Kind of takes the loneliness out of the house.
Clark: Yeah, I always hated the sound of a quiet home.

No comments: