Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 8

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Lucy

Clark: Well I'm sure that's a very expensive undertaking. But do you really have to resort to petty theft in order to fit in?
Lucy: Well I tried using my credit cards but they maxed out!

Clark: All right look, how much do you owe him?
Lucy: 50,000 U.S. dollars. But most of its just bogus interest.

Clark: How are you feeling?
Lois: Well, I have a newfound appreciation for seat belts, I can tell you that.

Clark: How are you holding up?
Lois: Oh, just got off the phone with the general.
Clark: Oh, that was all the screaming I heard from the house.
Lois: Yeah, well apparently he is very disappointed in me for letting this happen, and as far as the family chain of command goes, I am the weakest link.
Clark: I'm sorry.
Lois: Don't be. You know, there's something cathartic about telling a 3-star general to go to hell.

Clark: I don't think Lucy is all that bad.
Lois: You're amazing, "Smallville". You always look for the best in people, even when they walk all over you.
Clark: I guess that explains why we're friends.
Lois: Oh, we're friends now?
Clark: Well, I won't tell anyone if you don't.

No comments: