Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 9

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Sacred

Jonathan: Decision, Clark.
Clark: They are on the top of my to do list.
Jonathan: With Lois out of town, you don't have any excuses.

Clark: Going somewhere?
Lana: China.
Clark: China? Are you serious?
Lana: And freaked out and mad and just about everything else you can possibly imagine.

Clark: Lana, what's going on?
Lana: Which part... the immaculate tattoo, the fact that I seem to be harboring a 16th-century witch, or that Jason and lex took off with a map to uncover it all behind my back?

Clark: How did Lionel know these symbols were about you?
Lana: There are two answers to that question. And they're both three time zones way.

Jason: No, I lied to Lana to protect her.
Lex: Oh, right...I forgot. Lana's new self-appointed hero. She seems to have a way of attracting them.

Lana: Kinda hard to take a college application essay seriously after the last couple of days, isn't it?
Clark: I was just trying to figure out if hidden temples and body-snatching witches fits under "community service" or "extracurriculars. "

No comments: