Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 10

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Krypto

Lois: You’re gonna be fine. I know you’re gonna be fine. Everyone I’ve ever hit was all right.

Clark: Where did you say you found him?
Lois: Actually, I kind of...hit him.
Clark: You hit him? With your car?
Lois: No, with my fist.

Chloe: How is the new tenant?
Clark: Lois? Well, she, uh, re-recorded our answering machine...uses all the hot water, oh, and she took over my bedroom. She’s doing great.

Clark: Just playing with Skippy here.
Lois: We’re not gonna call him Skippy.
Clark: Okay, Lois, what would you like to call him?
Lois: Let’s see. He’s annoying, and I can’t seem to get within ten feet of him without getting sick...I think we should call him Clarkie. Come here, Clarkie! Come here, boy!

Lois: We call him Clarkie.
Clark: We don’t call him Clarkie.
Lois: Is it the “ie” part you don’t like? Because...we could always just make it Clark. Then that would get really confusing, and hey...maybe you should consider changing your name. You could be Skipper.

No comments: