Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 11

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Krypto

Mrs Teague: I’m just trying to protect my son.
Lex: Well, maybe you should get together with my father and write a parenting book. I bet it’d be a bestseller.

Clark: Why would your dad be interested in making super-powered dogs?
Lex: If I understood my father’s insanity, Clark, I’d be a much happier man.

Chloe to Lana: I mean, not that it wasn’t, you know, halfway interesting, it’s just...you definitely got your place in the Guinness Book of Strangest Last-Minute Requests.

Lois: I thought bathing him was supposed to help with my allergies.
Clark: Well, maybe you’re allergic to the soap too.
Lois: Maybe I’m allergic to you.

Lois: So, what are we gonna call him? And don’t give me any of this Skipper crap.
Clark: I was thinking we could call him Krypto.
Lois: Why, because he’s so cryptic like you? I don’t think so.
Clark: Why not?
Lois: Because I think it’s dumb.

No comments: