Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 12

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Recruit

Lois: Shouldn't you be in pink elephant land right about now?
Coop: I got another game for you. Only this time, we both win. Come on, give me some.
Lois: I've got a game for you, football. It's called hide-and-go seek. You go hide, and I'll count to a billion.

Chloe: Lois, it doesn't take an M.D. to know that a kick to the gut is not gonna cause head-to-toe paralysis.
Lois: I hope the judge agrees. Otherwise, I'm gonna be the star of my very own woman in prison movie.

Clark: What, you just break into people's places now?
Lois: Coop's girlfriend wasn't here,so I thought I'd take a look around.

Lois: A real page-turner. "I gained two pounds. From now on, it's no carbs." She's no Hemingway, but still...I don't have time for this.

Clark: I'm sorry. She's under a lot of stress lately.
Lois: No. Stress is when you're stuck in traffic, or you have a midterm for a class you've never been to. I'm out on bail, and looking to be locked up for manslaughter.

No comments: