Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 13

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Recruit

Lois: Your father's birth city? What, are you applying for financial aid or to the C.I.A.?

Lois: Knock knock! You should think about putting up a door or something. I don't know, maybe it's a city thing, but where I come from, we like to have a little privacy.
Clark: Lois, who would've thought that I'd be relieved to hear your voice?
Lois: Look, Clark, I don't know how you did it, but if it weren't for you, I'd be at the bottom of the Mississippi right about now.Thanks.

Clark: You heading back to the barracks?
Lois: Not an option. My dad's trying out the tough love approach with an emphasis on "tough. "
Clark: So are you gonna go stay with Chloe?
Lois: They got a tiny one-bedroom apartment. I can't do that to them. It's fine, really. I'm just gonna check into a motel, and when the money runs out,I can always sleep in my car. The back seat's not too bad if you bend your knees and avoid the drive train and
Clark: Lois...
Lois: You know, if I have to sell my car for food, that's okay, too. I've always dreamed of being a hobo, riding the rails, cooking beans over roadside fires...
Clark: If you want, I guess you could stay with us.
Lois: You're a lifesaver. God. Am I in need of a hot shower. Don't worry, Smallville. I'll try to keep it under a half-hour.
Clark: What just happened?

No comments: