Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 14

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Pariah

Alicia: I just want to apologize.
Lana: For what? trying to kill me or not succeeding?

Clark: She was with me when Lana got attacked. I was saying good night in grandville.
Chloe: Every second? You have to admit that she can transport easier than captain kirk. And she did try to carve herself a jack-o-lana before, cut and dry... emphasis on the "cut. "

Lois: It's greek week.
Chloe: So?
Lois: So they're wearing their letters on their shirts, they sing group songs...the fraternities are having a power puking contest.

Sherrif: You flip-flop more than a politician, Mr. Kent. So now you think your girlfriend's guilty, huh?

Lois: Chloe, have you seen Clark?
Chloe: What? Have I seen Clark do what?

No comments: