Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 15

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Unsafe

Clark: You could've called, instead of teleporting into my loft.

Clark: So, what should I do... just wait for the next cute girl with special abilities to knock on my door?

- Yeah, I've heard of him.
- He graduated from Harvard in two years with more degrees than a thermometer.

Alicia: You might be impervious to the cold, but I'm turning into a popsicle.
Clark: Well, I do have heat vision.
Alicia: Well, I think I'd settle for some hot chocolate.

Lionel: And I must use that freedom I was given towards a...a greater purpose.
Lex: Well, I hope that purpose doesn't include returning to Luthorcorp, because you won't be walking through the door to the executive suite or raiding the coffers to line your pockets any time soon.

Lionel: I'm not here for money, Lex. I don't want to take Luthorcorp away from you.
Lex: Corporate maneuvering doesn't interest anymore. So, what, now trying to kill me is going to be a full-time job?

No comments: