Funny Quotes, Smallville Quotes, Act 16

Funny Quotes
Smallville TV Show
Episode: Scare

Chloe: Clark, I don't mean to go "Dr. Phil" on you, but don't you think you should admit they're in a relationship?
Clark: Come on Chloe, I'm past that.
Chloe: Yeah, I should have known by that crippling stare on your face since you walked into the apartment.

Warden: You... you want to stay in prison?
Lionel: Yes...I do. I've found my...my mission in life.
Warden: Contrary to your deluded point-of-view,this is not the Ritz Carlton, where you can check in and check out at your leisure.

Chloe: The real kicker is, it's hereditary.
Clark: Listen, hey..If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you're not destined to follow in your parent's footsteps, alright?

Chloe: So, popular question of the day. What is Clark Kent's worst nightmare?

No comments: